Massage doesn't have to hurt! Curative Massage Therapy offers Swedish, Therapeutic Deep Tissue and Hot Stone Massage, tailored to your needs. Book Now
Purhase a gift certificate for a treatment, special offer or cash amount. You can print your certificate or email/text an electronic certificate to your recipient. Purchase Now
CBD Products and Essential Oils
Offering a variety of THC-Free CBD products as add-ons to your treatment. Featuring CBD Body Blends 300 & 600mg products and Edens Garden essential oils.
- There will be a form to fill out before your appointment begins to verify you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- No walk-in treatments will be available. All visits are by by appointment only.
- In order to maintain the one-to-one practitioner to client ratio for social distancing, please do not bring anyone (including children) with you to your appointment.
- The BTC building is currently accessible Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. On Saturdays I'll meet you at the entrance on the corner of 3rd & Main Street to let you in.
Masks are encouraged in the BTC building and are currently required during treatment until further notice from the CDC and DORA.
Until these recommendations for massage therapy and personal services are updated we'll be wearing masks during treatment in order to remain complaint with state mandates, the CDC and the Department of Regulatory Agencies. If you don't have a mask with you I can provide one.
- I will wear a new mask with each client. DORA & CDC guidelines require we both wear one during your treatment and I will wear the appropriate PPE including a face shield when we're unable to social distance during treatment.
- I have hand sanitizer available in the outer office & treatment room, and I will be practicing proper hand washing techniques between visits.
- I'm taking & documenting my temperature at the start and end of each work day, and a touchless thermometer is available to take yours if we need to do so.
- High touch points will be sanitized before and after each client in the outer office and treatment room. The cleaning crew will be cleaning the building every evening as usual.
- As always, linens will be changed after each client and properly sanitized. As we're moving into warmer days, sheets will be used & blankets will be furnished upon request. The table warmer is adjustable, so please feel free to request warmer or cooler temps according to your comfort level.
- Per Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, it's recommended to wait at least 2 days after each COVID vaccination before receiving massage in order to watch for negative reactions/side effects. Please call, text, or reschedule online if your appointment is less than two days after your injection. Safety first!
- If you not feeling well, please cancel your appointment. We can't take any risks in these circumstances. Cancellation fees will be waived for illness.
Raelene graduated from Pueblo Community College in 2012 as a Certified Massage Therapist with over 850 hours of instruction in the field of massage therapy, and is registered as a licensed massage therapist with the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
She uses multiple techniques including Swedish massage, therapeutic deep tissue (it doesn't have to hurt!), hot stone therapy, aromatherapy and upon request THC-Free CBD pain relief products from Pueblo's CBD Body Blends can be added, creating a treatment customized for you.
Your session can be a relaxing relief from stress, a therapeutic massage addressing specific areas of pain and stiffness, or a combination of both.
Raelene made the decision to pursue massage therapy as a career after experiencing the benefits of massage for stress and chronic pain issues. She enjoys sharing the healing benefits of massage with others.
In her free time she enjoys working as a freelance graphic designer and spending time with her husband and family.
Location and Hours (By Appointment Only)
9:00am - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 3:00pm
301 N Main Street
Pueblo, CO 81003